Inside Bottom Length
Inside Bottom Width
Outside Bottom Length
Outside Bottom Width
Containers nest when empty and stack when full for space savings and efficiency. LEWISBins+ Stack-N-Nest containers are ideally designed for use in general manufacturing, food processing and distribution applications. These rugged totes are resistant to the damaging effects of oil, most chemicals, solvents, water and steam for an extended service life in your facility. Easy Stack-N-Nest® design for maximum space utilization.
- 11.9" product clearance
- Nest ratio: 4.0:1
- Security tie holes
- Smooth container bottom
- Blue and grey color options are FDA approved for direct food contact.
- Manufactured in high-density polyethylene.
- Stack when full and nest when empty at an alternating 180° position.
- Resistant to rust, corrosion and temperatures from 0°F to 120°F.
- Easily cleanable and ideal for handling unpackaged product. No sharp edges, burrs or splinters.
- Maximum load capacity of 70 lbs. per tote, bottom container supports 300 lbs. stacked.
- A variety of Hole Patterns are available for increased ventilation and drainage.
Download MSDS Sheet
Download Specification Sheet
Inquire About this Product?